Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Remember Me, My Harsh Teachers! (Part II)

Buds to blossoms, the words in my mind to any loose leaf/
Kick it rather Brucely for the first seconds to introdeuce me/
Escape to abstract, free of a lab-rat-a-mazing existence/
Barely make it around here, sure as a girdle is a miss-fit/
Intelligence redefined brings our entire diction into question/
My lingual's deeper than words, felt like prenatal expression/
Very much alive within, feeding off of the way we connect/
Umbilical direct deposit, check, my alma mater next/
A college veteran, survived while others died by papercuts/
As in, diploma opiates sedate folks to comas... say what?/
Tried to shoot me narcotics, restrained to desktops and tables/
Still opted out like a Net-Ready PC using fiber optic cables/
Into the matrix, numbers like the box office with no cubicles/
Digital world maneuvering, faster than a secretary's cuticles/
That's my type, so beautiful, I'm up at your job removing you/
It's human you, and fie on any greed who needs a new-improved/
Can't stop here, I'll take you... take you like your name was Amber/
Precious before glitz and glamour, fans love you in a distant manner/
I could gaze into your eyes in a way different than instant camera/
...Seems you've forgotten what this feels like, you advantaged amateur/

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions