Friday, August 3, 2007

Now Boarding... LET'S TRIP!

What can I say: tis the season.

Experience the rhyme beyond the reason.


When friends become familiar, there's no need for the formal.

This time I bring something that's better than normal.


I'm about to trip; do come with me please.

I hear one-of-a-kindness works better in threes...


Welcome to the third volume of Romancexpress. If I truly believe in everything I've told you to this point, then I have no reason to hold back or have hesitation in writing this volume. Although I enjoy the feedback of readers, I really just want to challenge myself in my writing. And--- not to sound arrogant--- but I have my own standard when it comes to the things that I write; I truly feel that it's a standard that the readers will appreciate more and more as volume three progresses.

Up to this point, Romancexpress was merely a ride; by the end of this one, Romancexpress will be a TRIP!

B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions